Sunday, November 8, 2009

Me in NDTV - Chennai Speaks Out!

Chennai Speaks out - This is Chennai’s first English Talk show that encourages Chennaites to speak out about issues that concern them. The main panelists are well-known from around the city and the issues lined up range from domestic violence to an inadequate school system. So I had a chance to join the show yesterday, hosted by Jennifer Arul - Managing Editor / COO – NDTV Hindu, to get a ringside view of what Chennai is thinking on Autos. I had an opportunity to talk on the show what I felt about Chennai autos and my share my experiences. Addl. Commissioner Of Police & INODA Association Secy., Enchanting Tamilnadu – Tourist Friendly Auto President & Few Auto Drivers were present to address issues. They mainly spoke about auto fares –language barrier – manners – attitude etc. So watch me on NDTV at the following schedule.

NDTV - HINDU

Nov 15 - Sunday - 12 noon - 9pm
Nov 16 - Monday - 5pm
Nov 17 - Tuesday - 8am
Nov 18 - Wednesday- 9pm

Please do not miss this show to watch on NDTV, atleast for my sake!! Good Day All!!!

Best Regards,
Prayaga Purushotham

1 comment:

  1. Hey Buddy...
    This is good. Nice to know u're going "global" :)
    Congrats!!
    I'll keep a watch on the above dates.. for sure!
    Also hoping someone would make a "youtube" video and put online.. for later use ;)

    ReplyDelete