Friday, August 12, 2011

Jai Chiranjeeva!!

I am one among those fans who used "HEY CHIRU" atleast 10 times in day describing people whome i wanted to say you look like her. That is the image of Chiranjeevin i had in my heart. I grew up watching Chiranjeevi movies and i always admidered him. Even till three years back, I was riding high with pride and royalty. The reason for that is I am one of those many individuals who considered you as our demigod.

While I am not shy to admit that I am still your big fan, your recent acts have disturbed me completely and I am repeatedly feeling like asking you only one question- Why do you do this? From an emperor of Tollywood for two decades, today you are at the mercy of a foreigner and have lost your identity. Is this really necessary for you?

Even today, I know there are many like me who still follow you and draw inspiration from you, but while we are keen on making you sit on a golden throne, you are going and is sitting in dung. With you in comparison, I may have limited knowledge but this I say with full confidence, don’t get into politics, don’t keep giving conflicting statements, don’t confuse others. If you come today also into films, we will pray for you and will give you the same glory that you always had.

And it pains to see your recent statements. Sometimes you say you quit films and in no time you say you are rethinking. On the first hand, why should you even declare about anything. What will happen to many like me if you just end things with a statement. Once again I am saying, please don’t think you will shine big in politics like you did in films. That’s a dirty gamble you are playing. Kindly come back to us and we will make up for all the bitter experiences you had in the last two-three years.

Either you stick to your word correctly or never give a word. But by not doing both, you are putting people like me in embarrassment. I still take pride in being your fan but if you only keep doing some doodle things then where will I stand? Chiru..you were…you are…you always will be…our megastar. There is still time for you to make amends. Please do that and make us proud. Jai Chiranjeeva!!

2 comments: